Summer League is just around the corner and in order to help things run smoothly we need some volunteers please!
We need two captains - one for the women and one for the men. The captains will be responsible for the following:
- help to promote each fixture to ensure we get a good turnout of Eagles at each one
- provide some guidance to runners on tube times, meeting points etc so people can travel together and not get lost!
- find someone who can take down the results at each fixture (can be a fast runner or someone on cheer squad duty)
- help to organise the relay teams on the day for each fixture
- find someone who can help with organising the children for the tenderfoot races at each fixture
Captains are still able to run - they generally just need to help with a bit of organising before each fixture!
If you're interested or have any questions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer League fixtures are:
- 4th June - Gunnersbury (Eagles hosting)
- 18th June - Harrow
- 2nd July - Dulwich
- 16th July - Regent's Park
- 20th August - Battersea Park